Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Top Web Resources for Pre-Employment Study Skills and Exam Preparation
- Apply for AIT Programs and Services
- Access Your MyTradesecrets Profile
- Access Employer Services
- Exam Help for many trades ranging from Baker to Welder. Check the list of resources.
Red Seal Program
Three reasons why you should get to know the Red Seal Occupational Standard for your trade:
1. Each RSOS or NOA sets the standard for a Red Seal trade.
2. Red Seal examinations are based on the Red Seal Standard.
3. Provincial and territorial apprenticeship systems use Red Seal Standards to design their training programs.
Apprenticeship and Industry Trades (AIT) Occupation Information
Select your trade/occupation from the website for detailed information about the occupation's duties, necessary skills, training, and required qualifications.