It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EMTL 250: Standards and Codes for Welding: Locating CSA and ISO
Learn how to access and cite the standards, codes, and handbooks necessary for work in the Welding program.
Use this guide to assist you in finding standards and codes and incorporating them into your lab assignments using proper ASET citation.
Reaching the Canadian Standards Association or the ISO Welding Codes via the Library
SAIT students, instructors and staff who have a current SAIT identification number and mySAIT password have access to e-resources such as the ISO Welding Standards via the Techstreet Platform and the Canadian Standards Association collection.
Use these Library home page steps to reach the electronic versions of either CSA or Techstreet:
1. From the main page <click> List of e-Resources
2. In the A-Z list, go to <C> for CSA or <T> for Techstreet.
3. At the "Sign in to your account" page <enter> your nine digit SAIT I.D. number and mySAIT password
You can also go directly to the Log on page for the collections by clicking the links below.
If you experience access issues, please clear your cache or try another browser.
Techstreet provides easy, immediate access to some of the largest collections of industry codes and standards through their web platform.
The following industry codes and standards are now available through Techstreet:
• All ASME standards and BPVC Codes
• All API standards
• The National Building Code of Canada, including the Fire and Plumbing Codes of Canada
• Alberta Building Code
• Selected ISO standards for the WET programs
The FileOpen plugin is required to view documents from Techstreet.