Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
When searching for images to use in class projects, you should consider the following:
- How do I find images?
- The "Finding Images" tab will list search engines and websites
- How do I know I can use the image legally?
- The "Copyright of Images" tab will explain how public domain, copyright, and fair dealing impacts your use of images
- How do I give credit (cite) the image in my work?
- The "Citing Images" tab will show you how to cite your image using APA and IEEE citation styles.
Copyright Help at SAIT
Looking for more information about copyright and SAIT policies? Contact the SAIT copyright officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or go to the website.