If you need secondary sources about automotive topics, check out these databases:
Google Tips and Tricks
1. Add site:.ca to search for Canadian content. This works for other domains too, such as .gc.ca for Canadian government or.edu for colleges and universities.
2. Use the minus sign (-) in place of NOT to remove results with a certain word.
3. Like in Library Search, use Quotes (" ") to find phrases, such as "Southern Alberta Institute of Technology" or "Repetitive Strain Injury".
4. Use the Advanced Search. The Advanced Search will make it easier to break up your concepts and search strategically.
5. Evaluate critically. Be careful about using any result you find online, as there may be bias, issues with credibility, and sometimes just downright lies. Evaluate your information using RADAR.