Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Citation Software?
Citation software helps you to:
- import citations from your favorite databases and websites.
- build and organize bibliographies.
- share information with others in your field
- take notes on articles and save them in your collection of citations.
- save and organize PDFs, screenshots, graphs, images, and other files for your research.
Types of Citation Software
The Library supports both Zotero and Mendeley citation software. For more information, go to the citation software page.
The Library maintains basic citation guides for APA, IEEE, and Vancouver styles.
If you don't see what you need in the above guides, The OWL at Excelsior will probably cover it.
Many of our databases and e-book providers will also give you formatted citations in the style of your choice. Look for a "cite" button to access that information.