Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Writing & Presentation Tools
- OpenOffice, NeoOffice, and LibreOffice - These free opensource programs can be downloaded onto Mac, Linux, and Windows computers.
- Google Apps for Work - Includes web-based word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software. Fully integrated into other Google products such as Drive.
- Scrivener - content-generation tool for writers that allows you to concentrate on composing and structuring long and difficult documents
- Prezi - A presentation tool that you to pan and zoom to various parts of the canvas and emphasize the ideas presented there.
- Google Slides - Free web-based or app-based program which includes thousands of fonts, themes, animations, and images.
- Padlet - A virtual wall that allows people to post comments and move them around the screen. Works well for collaboration within a team or feedback in a presentation.