Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Zotero?
- Zotero is a free research tool that will help you collect and organize information sources (websites, books from library catalogs, articles from databases & Google Scholar)
- Zotero is an open-source program that you download as a browser extension
- Zotero is a desktop application that lives in your browser
- Zotero can sense when there is a list of books or articles displayed: An icon will appear in the address bar and Zotero will let you save the citation information with a few clicks
- Use Zotero to annotate your research results, save publication information, create libraries and collections, and share your research results!
- Zotero will export formatted citations into Word, Open Office and Google Docs.
Getting Started with Zotero
Integrating Mendeley and Zotero
Getting Help with Zotero
Zotero support links:
If you have questions about using Zotero in conjunction with library-supported databases, please email email@example.com