Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Curbside Pickup Service
To better support learning and teaching during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Reg Erhardt Library has started a limited curbside pickup service.
Curbside pickup allows users to request physical books online, through Library Search, and safely pick-up those books from campus. This service is subject to the following limitations:
- Requests can only be placed on books in our main circulating collection (mostly items with location 'Level-0') and the CTC/Reserve collections.
- Circulating books have a 3 week loan period.
- CTC/Reserve books have a 1 week loan period and $4/day late charges.
- Only current SAIT faculty, students and staff can access this service.
- Curbside pickup is only available
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and holidays
To access this service:
- Place a request for a book (see the Request a Book sidebar).
- Wait for email notification that the book is available for pick-up.
Notifications will go to your SAIT email address. Requests for items currently on-shelf, will usually be fulfilled within 2 business days. Requests for items out to other users will take longer to fulfill, depending on that item's due date.
- Follow the instructions in the notification email.
Phone 403-284-8616 to notify staff you've arrived for your pick-up. Staff will meet you outside the Stan Grad building at Boyce Crescent (see Campus Map).
Your books will already be signed-out to you when you pick them up. Another person can pick up your books, if they provide your SAIT ID# to Library staff.
You must wear a mask when picking up your books.
- Return your books by the due date (see the Returning Books sidebar).
NOTE: If you're feeling unwell, do not come to campus. Contact us if you want to cancel your request or revise your pick up date.
Request a Book
1. Use Library Search to find your book.
2. Click on the title of the book you want to request.
3. Sign-in to your Library Account, if not already signed-in (log-in help).
4. Click "Request" under the "Get It" heading.
5. Click "Send Request".
If you need further assistance with requests, Chat with Us.
Library books and other materials can be returned to the Safety Ambassadors at the west doors of Stan Grad (see Campus Map).
- Monday - Friday
- 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Closed Holidays
You must wear a mask when returning materials.
Check your Library Account for due dates or to renew your materials.
Returned materials are quarantined - and will stay on your account - for about 1 week after being returned.